Individual Income Tax Registration


Either you or your employer would have registered you and you would have been issued with a 10-digit tax reference number from SARS. You may have an IT150 Notification of registration (see below) that states your reference number. If you have an IRP5 or payslip from your employer, your tax reference number may appear there. If you think you *might* have a tax number but aren’t sure, rather phone SARS at 0800 00 7277 to check.



There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Individual Income Tax Registration”